Fat grafting on your face is a procedure that can be done on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with a face lift. This up and coming surgical option uses fat from other areas of your body, injecting it into specific areas on your face to really restore volume and provide an attractive, youthful appearance.
How does this procedure work?
During this operation, fat is harvested from other areas of your body – the main source used is your abdomen although other body parts can also be used. Following processing, your fat is then injected into a number of different areas around your face to help re-contour your facial area. Facial fat grafting can not only give you back volume, but it can also improve the quality and tone of your overlying skin, filling out facial lines. This treatment is great for tackling the signs of ageing.
What areas can you have this procedure on?
Common areas that are treated include:
- Reshaping the mid-face and cheeks
- Restoring or increasing lip volume
- Filling in nasolabial folds (the lines between your nose and mouth)
- Filling in lines around the chin and the corners of your mouth
What is the recovery like for this treatment?
Facial fat grafting is performed using a general anaesthetic and will include an overnight stay. You may experience some redness, bruising and swelling, however this will usually resolve quite quickly and you should be back to normal within a couple of weeks.
Do you have any more questions? Would you like to book a consultation? Get in touch with us today by calling 020 7118 6887.
- Non-Surgical Procedures For Women
- Cosmetic Surgery For Women
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Brow Lift
- Neck Lift
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Correction (Otoplasty)
- Split Earlobe Repair
- Post Weight-Loss Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures For Men
- Cosmetic Surgery For Men
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery