Split earlobes are becoming increasingly common due to the fashion of pierced ears. Wearing heavy earrings for long periods of time can cause ear lobes to split, although you can also split your earlobes through a trauma.
How can my split earlobe be fixed?
Split earlobes can be repaired using a very simple and straightforward procedure that is performed under a short local anaesthetic.
Do you have any more questions? Would you like to book a consultation? Get in touch with us today by calling 020 7118 6887.
- Non-Surgical Procedures For Women
- Cosmetic Surgery For Women
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Brow Lift
- Neck Lift
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Correction (Otoplasty)
- Split Earlobe Repair
- Post Weight-Loss Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures For Men
- Cosmetic Surgery For Men
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery